Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Hundreds of students are already suing Armando Montelongo and companies for misrepresentations, frauds, breach of services, RICO (racketeering) and more. Send email to sandpdtl4 at gmail for more information.Attorney has filed action in Federal Court, San Antonio district.

Contingency waived if you qualify (all you need is to have lost money). Join the hundreds of others who feel they did not get what they paid for from Armando Montelongo and company.

REPEAT... {{Redacted}}

Review about: Armando Montelongo Seminar.

Reason of review: A long list of problems with misrepresentations, worthy of lawsuit!.

Monetary Loss: $200000.

Preferred solution: All my losses recovered, attorney fees paid and Armando to go to jail for RICO violations..

I didn't like: End result.

Comments

Your all retarded fools to give this fraud a nickle

I would like to join others in the suit against Armando Montelongo. He preys on the poor people that have no money.

He doesn’t care if your in a deep hole. Please help me get my money back

I paid over $30,000.00 for seminars that didn’t do what they were supposed to. I took all the money I had to pay for them.

At the last seminar I was promised that I would have my first contract completed by the end of the weekend. This did not happen. Now I am so far in debt. That I am about to lose my home.

I am 63 years old and I don’t know what to do next. Please help me.