2.2K views
1.2

I'm out $50,000 bucks .He will you in the seminars that these complaints are of people who didn't try very hard , People who were not team players and so on.

Believe me my partner and I have given 100% to this education and still have not flipped a house , We have had 4 or 5 mentors , it seems they change mentors on us every time we get going real good and then we have to start over again. Half the time we never get emails saying their having a mentor coaching call and when you call your mentor it may a few days before they get back with you.

Trust Me you spend your money to learn this at your local REI club near your home , wish I had known this before I spent $50,000.of my good hard earned money on this scammer and his team.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of armando montelongo master mentor program from Armando Montelongo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50000 and wants Armando Montelongo to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Armando Montelongo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments

Well why did you give him 50,000.00 it's your fault. I'd never pay for a seminar to see him your a fool.

You have no one to blame but you for falling for this *** s***