Shame on you, Undercover Boss, for glorifying what i believe is nothing but a self-center narcissistic scam artist, Armondo Montelongo who has no conscience what so ever.I believe I just saw the biggest rip off artist in my life.

Did you know that holding seminars promising educational benefits and for profit falls under each state's board of education laws, there is a license required, a review board inquiry, and they limit how much can be charged per event per person. Wow, do you viewers a favor and air an apology show so he won't get anyone else's money. I would rather watch Donald Trump for 24 hours straight brag on himself and try to convince everyone how wonder HE is over everybody else than have had to watch more than a second of such a cheesy guy. You have extraordinary bad taste in shows in which you think the public needs or wants and just as important, you have lost a viewer.

I guess Trump has met his match or they could be running mates and see who could out brag each other.That would make a good comedy show.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Armando Montelongo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Armando Montelongo.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments