3.3K views

THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED AFTER DEALING WITH THIS CROOK

LESSON NUMBER ONE: MAKE SURE HAVE YOUR CELL PHONE VIDEO CAM RUNNING AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VOICE RECORDER GO BUY ONE AND HAVE THEM BOTH RECORDING BEFORE YOU WALK IN THE DOOR AND NEVER TURN THEM OFF UNTIL YOU GET IN YOUR CAR

In the first place you know that this freaking *** is a god dam crook. But if you still insist on going to one of this morons seminars, and if you feel the need to waste your money NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER pay by check or cash always pay with a credit card. That way when the son of a *** rips you off, and you know he will, all you have to do is contact your credit card company and tell them that this *** sucking dirt bag has committed a fraud, and that you want your money back. Now you must first file a complaint with your local law enforcement agency.

Good Luck to All

Bill

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Armando Montelongo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Armando Montelongo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Armando Montelongo investment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments

What exactly did he/his representatives say/do that was fraudulent that needs to be recorded?I've attended multiple RE seminars covering different facets of the business and opted to go with the Montelongo workshop to further my education.

I think the key word here is EDUCATION. If you were expecting to be taken by the hand and spoon fed all your deals, then you should be angry; at yourself. Did you expect him to give this information out for free? Of course, all of this information is free if you have the time to do ALL the research on RE and tax laws etc yourself.

I, personally, do not. Now, I've heard of these "bus tours" he offers for huge sums of $ and I don't plan to participate in those but I think the workshop will be a valuable tool in education tool box to teach me how to invest wisely and safely and keep more of my profits. I have a mentor who is already in the business and I subscribe to multiple RE websites to further my education. I have no experience in RE so I am trying to absorb all the information that I can so I don't end up in a worse situation than what I started with.

I wish you luck.