3.6
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

It was one of the greatest things that ever happened in my life. I see that the reviews on here are from those who did not attend the complete training.

Most only attended the 1st training and 2nd training. That's it. That is barely 10% of Armando's training. The training is as follows: 1st training free one day seminar, 2nd training 3 days workshop, 3rd training 4 days bus tour, and 4th training Master mentor.

Again, I been through all these and additional training offered here and there. I receive lots of support from the Armando team. The team and phone line support will work Monday to Sat 7am all the way to 9pm to help all their students for the rest of their lives. I don't know any other company that provides support like that.

Also after the bus tour training, Armando even has his team provide every student with their own LLC and S-corp companies (which is already paid for in the package) because Armando truly cares and wants every one to succeed and work business safely. Students receive free Tues webinars every week from Armando himself, and other free furthering education seminars that are regularly scheduled every week. Also, are entitled to free weekly call in trainings that are also regularly scheduled many days every week. Armando Social media group support and Armando investors local meets are also very helpful.

All these benefits are offered for the rest of your life. There's more but I can't type up everything. Again, people can't just attend the one day free training or attend the 3 day workshop for $1500 (sometimes $297 during specials) and then write up a bad review.

To watch the beginning of a movie for 10 mins then write a bad review is nonsense. Armando Montelongo training was one of the greatest things that ever happened in my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Armando Montelongo Seminar.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Yes.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2017.

Comments

I attended the free training and and was promised success if we attended the second course. The 2nd content was vague and the course was really a marketing ploy to get you to get a higher credit limit on your credit card so you can pay 40k on the next class. if he had an ounce of integrity, he would disclose the true cost of the training (40k+) in the first seminar rather than trying to brainwash students with false hopes into paying higher and higher amounts.

You obviously work for armondo. I personally didn’t fall for this scam, but a friend of mine did and now she’s in debt with no useful info and income properties.

Who convinces innocent people to charge $40,000 on credit cards (and rack up interest) to go on a bus tour to look at a bank owned home!

You can do that for free.

I told my friend, with $40,000, you could have bought your own income property with that money!

I am a real estate investor and own 4 properties and did it on my own. There are so many programs out there that teach you for free or very little $.

I went to a local college and for $50 went to a seminar and not only did I learn a lot, but received 4 real estate books and bought properties all on my own with the help of a realtor.

Yes, you need great credit and have $$ to put down for downpayment, but I would never pay someone $40,000 to teach me how to find $$ to buy a property.

You already had it. The $40k

CAbrea

You are out of the contents. There is obvious misrepresentation of sales. The speakers lied on what they said in the seminar.