I attended a free workshop, was very interested, and then later realized that during the weekend of the 3-day seminar, I would be out of town for work.I cancelled within the stipulated timeframe and no one will call me back in order to give me back the $500 deposit.

I have called no less than 20 times, leaving messages with Customer Service and the Head of the Learning and Education department, Michael - no response after almost a month!!

Also, at the time of this call, their voice mail says that they are open until 8pm Central Standard time - no one is available and the have closed for the day.Its not even 6pm EST!

Review about: Armando Montelongo Seminar.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Armando Montelongo - Armando Facing Civil RICO Lawsuit from Former Students Armando Montelongo "Original complaint can be found at http://document.li/o9eQ/ Excerpt from suit: INTRODUCTION 1. Armando Montelongo (“Montelongo”) and his companies and allies have made hundreds of millions of dollars selling real estate education programs..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more