I too fell for the Armando montelongo scam thinking it would build wealth for me and my family.After spending the initial $1497 to attend the first 3 day seminar, I realized it was just a ploy to lead into spending even more money to go on the bus tour.

Use your credit cards they said. Max them out and apply for more they said. Borrow money from your friends/family they said. You will be able to pay it all off once you go to the bus tour seminar and learn the investment strategies and connect onsite with lenders and investors.

I shelled out over $25,000 (not including travel and other expenses) and after all the smoke cleared what happened?

I had an excessive amount of debt and had to eventually file for bankruptcy, destroying my perfect credit.I'm all for a class action suit -- anyone else?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Armando Montelongo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Armando Montelongo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Armando Montelongo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1268393

yes Class action

I did the 3 day then suckered up for the 35k.I asked them I f I could not get the total 35k if I could get a refund .

They said sure. Guess what- one of checks I wrote bounced , but they still got 4k. All a lie. I called and called.

They just kept trying to get me to come up with the rest of the money so I could take the magical bus trip and ger rich.

b carver

blcarver44@outlook.com

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1268000

There already IS one. http://www.ksat.com/news/well-known-sa-house-flipper-sued-by-164-former-students. They are moving it from a California court to a Texas one, though