I am disabled.My name is Steven Mills from Tallapoosa, Georgia.

I went to a scheduled seminar last summer to only be lead and told that in order to get the important info I would need to obtain to be successful I had to pay another 1,500 dollars for another seminar. The night before the seminar I suffered from a seizure and was left in an unhealthy and unpleasant physical condition. I have had seizures since 2004 or 2005. Although they were never this severe and damaging to my memory and way of thinking.

My friend is typing this text for me now because I can not form the thoughts and words necessary. I was unable to attend the seminar because truthfully I was without memory of it at first until someone from Armando's team at the office started calling me to find out why I had missed the seminar that morning. A male by the name of Michael called and me and my brother spoke with him and explained to him of my suffering from that seizure and the poor health condition I was suffering from. This Michael person told me and my brother that he would like to check into just refunding my $1,500 for the seminar that I was unable to attend and is very highly unlikely that I will ever be capable of attending and benefitting from any of Armando's seminars.

Michael called from phone number (210)933-6499 and told me and my brother that he would contact us again in a couple of days when he was able to work out the issues. Neither, me nor my brother have heard from Michael since then after3-4 months now. We have left numerous messages for him to contact one of us yet he refuses to do so. I would just like to have my money returned and I will be content.

I do not wish to involve an attorney, but if I am not contacted within the next 10 days which will expire on Feb.17th, I will have no other option but to notify the attorney and ask that he follow pursuit along with the attorney and defendants in Texas have done and file suit. Please don't allow this situation to grow into this type of problem. Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration, I remain.

Respectfully, Steven Mills My contact number is as follows.678-246-6243

Review about: Armando Montelongo Seminar.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments

DEADLINE APPROACHING: For those of you who have been financially harmed by purchasing the Armando Montelongo Seminars, you have a limited time opening to join the RICO Act Lawsuit.It doesn't cost a penny to join.

The Lawyers are taking the case on a Contingency to help you the victim of Armando's sales tactics and lack of services. Please visit this website www.flippinrefund.weebly.com - private - and join the forces today to help yourself get your life back. Come join the forces that are in this case already. You have everything to gain and the legal support to get you through.

The deadline to get into this case is August 31, 2017.

Please share this post with anyone that you know that needs help.#emergentlaw #chriswimmer #sernaandassociates

to Concerned for all #1362470

I sent a letter and never heard back as well. What do I need to do to file?