Paid my money for seminar, promised they'd have one by years end, never happened, scheduled for another, they cancelled that date and won't reimburse me. Stay away from this corrupt man and his smooth talkers!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of armando montelongo seminar. Armando Montelongo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned armando montelongo seminar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Armando Montelongo.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1266658

These people tried to recruit me and yet I know nothing about real estate.

I tried to warn people about this on every site I could find.

I made a community Facebook page about it, and it was deleted.

I posted to Consumer Affairs about it, and it was crossed out merely because Armando Montelongo denies it--without giving me a chance for rebuttal.

I even went to the news about it--KSAT--and although I did get an interview it appears they've just blown the story off.

I'm sorry this happened to you.Please keep sharing your experience with others so that no one else may be deceived.