1.5K views

My Name is Michael McBride....I attended one of Montelongo's House Flipping seminares. .at the time I attended the seminare I was down on my luck and looking for a way to better my life....I believed so much in the seminare Iborrowed $1500.00 ffom my parents because the people told me they would help me every step of the way to become sucessful....I explained my circumstances to those involved and was told I would be given special consideration because of the many problems I was facing. I did ask if this was going to cost any more,Because I literally had nothing. .if its possible I would entertain thedea of participating in aclass action law suit.

Sincrrely Yours

MICHAEL McBRIDE.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Armando Montelongo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Armando Montelongo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Armando Montelongo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments

Anyone who wants to file a class action lawsuit, I'm in.

to Anonymous Ontario, California, United States #1253877