1.5K views

My Name is Michael McBride....I attended one of Montelongo's House Flipping seminares. .at the time I attended the seminare I was down on my luck and looking for a way to better my life....I believed so much in the seminare Iborrowed $1500.00 ffom my parents because the people told me they would help me every step of the way to become sucessful....I explained my circumstances to those involved and was told I would be given special consideration because of the many problems I was facing. I did ask if this was going to cost any more,Because I literally had nothing. .if its possible I would entertain thedea of participating in aclass action law suit.

Sincrrely Yours

MICHAEL McBRIDE.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Armando Montelongo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Armando Montelongo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Armando Montelongo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Armando Montelongo?

Comments

Anyone who wants to file a class action lawsuit, I'm in.

to Anonymous Ontario, California, United States #1253877

We are too. There are 4 of us

Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more